Market players are focusing on manufacturing automated or electric window regulators due to their better efficiency and functionality.
DUBAI, UAE / ACCESSWIRE / November 12, 2020 / The automotive window regulator market is poised to grow at a value CAGR of 4.1% over the assessment period, 2017-2027. The growth can be primarily attributed to factors such as increasing buying power of people, as well as progressions in infrastructure.
“Lower vehicle sales amid the COVID-19 outbreak is a major concern for the automotive industry, consecutively impacting sales of automotive window regulator demand. However, with ease on restriction and lockdowns, the market is anticipated to regain momentum in the global market.,” states the FMI analyst.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1947
Automotive Window Regulator Market- Important Highlights
- The passenger car category will foresee a rapid expansion in the global market.
- Cable type construction will remain majorly preferred in the market, wherein the double rail cable sub-segment will reflect a 3.9% CAGR by 2027.
- Automated product category is projected to reflect a prolific growth over the forecast period.
- North America is anticipated to hold majority of market shares in the global market throughout the forecast period.
Automotive Window Regulator Market – Drivers
- Growing number of vehicle sales and manufacturers switching from manual to automated window regulators will augment in the global market.
- Rising demand for cars with latest features is shifting manufacturers focus towards providing vehicles with additional features, thus propelling demand for automotive window regulators.
- Growing demand for convince and safety to boost demand over the forecast period.
For any Queries Linked with the Report, Ask an [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-1947
Automotive Window Regulator Market – Restraints
- Absence of skilled operator, and low durability are some key factors hindering the market during the assessment period.
- Higher price associated with the automatic window regulator systems might impact the market growth negatively.
Coronavirus Impact on Automotive Window Regulator Market
The COVID-19 pandemic has took a massive toll on the automotive industry as well as automotive window regulator Market. After preliminary supply chain disruptions to production halts to a drastic slump in demand with uncertain recovery timeline. Further drop in market capitalization is likely to fast-track industry consolidation and without procuring additional funding, some companies might risk going out of business.
Key players identified in the global automotive window regulator market include Grupo Antolin Irausa S.A., Brose Fahrzeugteile GmbH & Co.KG, Hi-Lex Corporation, Valeo SA, Imasen Electric Industrial Co. Ltd., KÜSTER Holding GmbH, Magna International Inc., Kwangjin Sang Gong Co. Ltd Robert Bosch GmbH, Shiroki Corporation, Kongsberg Automotive, Johnan Manufacturing Inc., Castellon Automotive SA, Aditya Auto & Engineering Pvt. Ltd., , Futuris Group of Companies and IFB Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/1947
About the Study
The study offers readers a comprehensive assessment of the automotive window regulator market. Global, regional and national-level analysis of the latest trends influencing the market is covered in this FMI report. The study provides insights according to