The MarketWatch News Department was not involved in the creation of this content.
Dec 04, 2020 (Market Insight Reports) —
Selbyville, Delaware, Growth forecast report ” SerDes for Automotive Market size by Product Type (16-Bit and Less, 16 to 32 Bit and Above 32 Bit), By Application (Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicle), By Region Outlook (United States, China, Europe, Japan, Southeast Asia & India), Top Manufacturer, Growth Potential, Price Trends, Competitive Market Share & Forecast 2020-2026 added by Market Study Report LLC.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global SerDes for Automotive Market
The global SerDes for Automotive market is valued at 174.1 million US$ in 2020 is expected to reach 348.5 million US$ by the end of 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2021-2026.
A SerDes (Serializer/ Desrializer) is a device used to transmit and receive data over the serial link. The SerDes can be either a stand-alone device or, in most cases, an IP core integrated into a serial bus controller or an ASIC. In essence, a SerDes is a serial transceiver which converts parallel data into a serial data stream on the transmitter side and converts the serial data back to parallel on the receiver side. SerDes technology is enabling transformation across the electronics industry, from datacenter communication throughput to low-power automotive applications.
Request a sample Report of SerDes for Automotive Market at: https://www.marketstudyreport.com/request-a-sample/2413295?utm_source=Marketwatch.com&utm_medium=SP
The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product’s types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market. Looking to the future years, the slow downward price trend in recent years will maintain. As competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
How extensively has the industry been segmented in terms of the product and application landscapes?
- The report encompasses a generic outline of the SerDes for Automotive market with respect to the product types as well as applications.
- The product landscape, as claimed by the report, is classified into the type such as 16-Bit and Less, 16 to 32 Bit and Above 32 Bit.
- The report not only features extensive information with respect to the valuation held by every product, but also elaborates on the price models and the production volume.
- Considering the application terrain, the report effectively categorizes the same into Passenger Cars and Commercial Vehicle.
- The study delivers expansive details regarding the segment, particularly focusing on the product consumption with respect to every application sector.
- Also, the remuneration accrued by every application segment has been provided in the report, alongside the consumption market share.
- Not to mention, the consumption growth rate of every application has also been provided, enabling the consumer to better understand the growth path of the application in question.
The competitive spectrum holds a pivotal position in the SerDes for Automotive market, given that it is bound to help emerging entrants and prospective shareholders decide on the possibilities of penetrating the industry at the