With access to rental cars nation wide, we can assist you in booking a hire car for your next Australian road trip. If flying into a domestic or international airport, most of our suppliers manage depots at the terminal, with some offering competitive rates for off-airport collections. Major cities and smaller suburb depots are also available. Simply enter the location you wish to collect a rental car from and let our automatic system provide you with results to make a comparison. Our friendly customer care team are also available to assist you.
Car rental companies in Australia include:
- East Coast Car Rentals (off airport)
Why book a rental car with CarHire.com.au?
- Booking in advance gives you access to the best rates available
- Quick and easy
- More choices in vehicles and locations
- Reliable rental cars from trusted suppliers
- Geolocation search makes it easier to find the nearest depot
- We have helped thousands of people book the perfect car hire and you can read some amazing feedback here.
How to rent a car using CarHire.com.au
- Type in the location (pickup and return) on the search form above. You can put in the name of your hotel to get a list of rental cars in your area.
- Select the pickup and return date and time.
- Choose the driver’s residency and age, then click on “search.”
- You can now start comparing rental cars. Click “select” when you have chosen a vehicle.
- Put all the required details into the booking form, and select “book my car rental.”
- Sit back, relax, and wait a few seconds for your confirmation email/SMS.
If you need some assistance in searching and renting a car, feel free to contact us via phone call, email or live chat.