What type of ride will you do today? Commute, fitness ride, weekend adventure? Here’s a bike that does all of the above. Escape is smooth, confident and flat-out fun.
With its lightweight ALUXX aluminum frame, confident handling and fast-rolling 700c wheels, Escape lets you ride any road or path in comfort and style. It’s a perfect choice for commuting, fitness riding, or just for fun. It’s designed with a flat handlebar and upright rider position, which gives it a confident, sporty feel that’s suitable for city streets or country roads. The frame features slick internal cable routing for a clean look, and it has rack and fender mounts so you can add accessories to make it fit your needs.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Balanced and efficient
– Lightweight ALUXX frame, smooth-rolling 700c wheels, and confident upright positioning offer a balanced, efficient ride quality.
Versatile and capable
– A wide range of gears helps you increase your speed and tackle hills with more control.
– Puncture-resistant tires and integrated rack mounts keep you rolling on tough city streets and more adventurous rides.
Almost anything goes in gravel racing and riding. It’s a mixed-up challenge of speed, endurance and handling. This high-performance all-rounder does it all. It’s smooth, it’s efficient, and it’s your new best friend for pushing limits on roads, gravel and dirt.
This high-performance all-rounder made a big splash with its 2018 debut, landing podium finishes at big-time gravel events including Grinduro and the unofficial “Gravel Worlds” in the U.S. It’s designed around a lightweight Advanced composite frameset with gravel-riding geometry, so you can tackle long, hard rides with greater control and less fatigue. A composite fork eats up bumps, and the D-Fuse seatpost and Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar absorb shocks and vibrations. The frame is integrated for disc brakes and has clearance for larger tires up to 45c so you can float through the rough stuff. Add in some clever frame details, including the X-Defender downtube protector and smart mount system for racks and accessories, and you have everything you need for your gravel adventures.
KEY PERFORMANCE FACTORS
Versatile gravel geometry
– All-new gravel-riding geometry features endurance positioning and shorter chainstays. The result is precise handling, agility and control in all situations, from out-of-the-saddle road climbs to fast and rugged dirt road descents.
– An innovative new Contact XR D-Fuse handlebar and D-Fuse seatpost work as a system to help absorb shock without sacrificing the stiffness needed for aggressive road performance. Added frame clearance for high-volume 45c tires help smooth out rough roads, gravel and dirt.
– Advanced composite frame maximizes pedaling power, giving Revolt Advanced a smooth, fast ride quality on variable riding surfaces.